Sportamundi is a non-profit organization rooted from the social activities of Ghent University. The association aims to put relevant (sports) scientific research into practice in the form of products and/or services for governments, social and non-profit organizations, such as schools, municipalities and sports clubs.
Sportamundi is the main contact point for the development of broadly applicable (sports) innovations. That is why Sportamundi offers:
- the translation of scientific insights and results into products and services
- the development and support of practical tools
- the development of implementation plans the organization of dialog with stakeholders and parties that benefit from these products and services
- the search for funding
- the coordination of the implementation
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org