The European Platform for Sport Innovation is an Accelerator of innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to leisure, transport, education, turism environment, construction and health in Europe. EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment to stimulate businesses development.
OUR THREE PILLARS
Though our activities, we influence policy makers to increase political attention and investments towards sport and physical activity. In particular, we focus on:
Influence policy makers at European, National, Regional and Municipal level to increase political attention towards sport and physical activity;
Increase public investments into sport.
AMONG OUR LOBBYING RESULTS:
EPSI activities aims to create, engineer, coordinate or manage European, National, or regional projects with dedicated financial investments, either following:
- TOP DOWN APPROACH. EPSI circulates a list of all relevant Call for Proposals for the sport sector, asking members to:
- Select the call for proposal form the distributed list;
- Elaborate their investment / innovation project idea;
- Identify the partners they would like to work with.
- BOTTOM-UP APPROACH. EPSI requests members to submit their investment/innovation project ideas through a concept note format, scans and examines the available calls so as to find the match and finance the innovation idea.
AMONG OUR FUNDRAISING RESULTS
EPSI supports / facilitates business creation among its members based on their strategic development agendas,
EPSI facilitates match-making in several ways:
- through face to face meetings, organised in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network
EPSI creates new business opportunities among its members and chances to grow.