The European Platform for Sport Innovation is an Accelerator of innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to leisure, transport, education, turism environment, construction and health in Europe. EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment to stimulate businesses development.
OUR THREE PILLARS
LOBBYING & EDUCATION
Though our activities, we influence policy makers to increase political attention and investments towards sport and physical activity. In particular, we focus on:
- Influence policy makers at European, National, Regional and Municipal level to increase political attention towards sport and physical activity;
- Increase public investments into sport.
AMONG OUR LOBBYING RESULTS:
EPSI activities aims to create, engineer, coordinate or manage European, National, or regional projects with dedicated financial investments, either following:
- TOP DOWN APPROACH. EPSI circulates a list of all relevant Call for Proposals for the sport sector, asking members to:
- Select the call for proposal form the distributed list;
- Elaborate their investment / innovation project idea;
- Identify the partners they would like to work with.
- BOTTOM-UP APPROACH. EPSI requests members to submit their investment/innovation project ideas through a concept note format, scans and examines the available calls so as to find the match and finance the innovation idea.
AMONG OUR FUNDRAISING RESULTS
EPSI supports / facilitates business creation among its members based on their strategic development agendas,
EPSI facilitates match-making in several ways:
- through face to face meetings, organised in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network
EPSI creates new business opportunities among its members and chances to grow.