EPSI participates in several projects. Following projects are currently active resulting from or with participation from EPSI:
1 Interreg Europe:
- Inno4Sports Sport for Growth and Healthy & Vital Communities, Budget € 1,525,282, 54 Months;
5 Erasmus+ for a total budget of approximately € 1,900,000;
- BIG4SPORTS Building Innovative Governance for Sport, Budget € 355,750, 30 Months;
- SCORES Developing Skills & Competences Resulting in Employability through Sport, Budget € 393,990, 30 Months;
- SPHERE Sport Healing Rehabilitation, Budget € 383,000, 24 Months;
- HEMA Healthy Employee, Mobile and Active, Budget € 397,208, 36 Months.
- EYVOL Empowering Youth Volunteers through Sport, Budget € 362,005, 24 Months
ERASMUS+ COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIPS
WISE aims at creating and spreading a specific exercise programme designed for girls aged 15-24.
VALOSPORT aims at developing an educational programme for sports and business development.
OPS promotes education in and through sport: its main objective is to promote outdoor sports accessible to all.
ACTIWECO aims at giving employees the opportunity to train in areas made available by their companies.
APPLE aims to sensitize Europeans, especially children, towards the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 2
TRUST delivers a specific training for entrepreneurs operating in the tourism sector in rural areas.
TEAMS educates sports professionals to treat athletes’ mental health problems and psychiatric patients in sports.
A4SEE contributes to build a sports innovation ecosystem and to enhance sports engineering education.
ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 3
SPORTWIND integrates the sport dimension into a structured dialogue between young people and policy makers.
Higher opportunities generator for pathways to career and talent-up for socially disadvantaged youth
RESKIBOOT targets the problem of plastics waste management with a new model applied to ski boot construction.
FEELGOOD develops a cross-sectoral sport/tourism/lifestyle value chain to bring together European SMEs.
SMARTS SPORTS 4 GOOD LIFE promotes cooperation among sport clusters and business opportunities for SMEs
DIGITAL SPORTS HUB is a cooperation with SINN-i for presenting new projects in sport and innovation fields.
SPRINT is a project aimed at promoting the integration of refugees through sport and physical activity