The Sport Transparency Index
The Sport Transparency Index project (Sport T-Index) has been devised to help support integrity interventions at the most fundamental level.
The project will help by benchmarking sport stakeholders including clubs, leagues, national associations and international governing bodies using universally applicable and appropriate criteria to evaluate, compare and contrast them against basic integrity-related transparency indicators. This will help to protect sport, as an entirety, from the bottom up and facilitate cross-sport linkages and shared knowledge. It will do this by shining a light on specific areas where transparency needs to improve, quantifying norms across sport, region, leagues and competitions and by recognizing those that truly champion integrity in sport.
- SIGA – Sport Integrity Global Alliance Europe (PT)
- VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (BE)
- FUNDACJA INSTITUTE FOR SPORT GOVERNANCE (PL)
- FEDAS (DE)
- DIETNES KENTRO OLYMPIAKIS EKEXEIRIA (EL)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- FEDERACAO PORTUGUESA DE NATACAO (PT)
- European Multisport Club Association (BE)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA (ES)
- STICHTING EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (NL)
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR SPORT SECURITY EUROPE ASSOCIACAO (PT)
- UDRUGA ZA SPORT REKREACIJU I EDUKACIJU IGRE MLADIH (HR)
- THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION LIMITED (UK)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Alliance of European Football Coaches’ Associations (DE)
Latest EPSI News
Alberto Bichi participated in a panel on financing, investments and trends in sport At the beginning of this week - on the 3rd of October the executive director of EPSI Alberto Bichi and the junior director of the network Sebastiano Lommi attended Andorra Sports...
EPSI and Municipality of Torino with WEBINAR about synergies and blended financing for public authorities
During the event were presented several programs available to public authorities The webinar was organized by EPSI and the Municipality of Torino. Its aim was to present the options of a synergic approach and blend financing opportunities for public authorities. The...
During the event were presented several programs available to Turkish organizations During the EPSI Turkish webinar were presented funding opportunities in the field of sports innovation to local stakeholders from the country. The event started with a greeting from...