The Sport Transparency Index
The Sport Transparency Index project (Sport T-Index) has been devised to help support integrity interventions at the most fundamental level.
The project will help by benchmarking sport stakeholders including clubs, leagues, national associations and international governing bodies using universally applicable and appropriate criteria to evaluate, compare and contrast them against basic integrity-related transparency indicators. This will help to protect sport, as an entirety, from the bottom up and facilitate cross-sport linkages and shared knowledge. It will do this by shining a light on specific areas where transparency needs to improve, quantifying norms across sport, region, leagues and competitions and by recognizing those that truly champion integrity in sport.
- SIGA – Sport Integrity Global Alliance Europe (PT)
- VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (BE)
- FUNDACJA INSTITUTE FOR SPORT GOVERNANCE (PL)
- FEDAS (DE)
- DIETNES KENTRO OLYMPIAKIS EKEXEIRIA (EL)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- FEDERACAO PORTUGUESA DE NATACAO (PT)
- European Multisport Club Association (BE)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA (ES)
- STICHTING EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (NL)
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR SPORT SECURITY EUROPE ASSOCIACAO (PT)
- UDRUGA ZA SPORT REKREACIJU I EDUKACIJU IGRE MLADIH (HR)
- THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION LIMITED (UK)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Alliance of European Football Coaches’ Associations (DE)
Latest EPSI News
We welcome our new members from Spain, Greece and Italy!
Companies from the sports sector, together with the EU project SmartSports4GoodLife, will be present in Barcelona from the 30th of January to the 01st of February 2023.
Another big event attended by the project partners and companies in the sports sector!
Online workshop held by Senior Eco-Nect partners about the creation and animation of ecosystems and the involvement of stakeholders.