Hungarian Sport- and Lifestyle Cluster Ltd.
The Hungarian Sport- and Lifestyle Development Cluster was founded in May 2011.
The main purpose of the cluster is to promote and co-ordinate the cooperation of the small and medium-sized enterprises, educational, municipal, R+D profile institutions interested in sport and health promotion, and to exploit the potential of the cooperation.
Initiative strategic cooperation with other domestic and foreign clusters, associations, clubs, economic representations.
- The development the background of professional sports and reinforcement: sports health, funding, organization development,
- The support of the practical utilization of the R+D results achieved on the sector of sports and health promotion,
- The popularization and marketing of healthy living, food and sports,
- Common professional training programmes, preparation of sports events,
- On basis of common development strategy, joint action to attracting the partners and resources to the region as well as to keep them,
- Coordination of logistic means and tourism infrastructure that can be connected to professional and amateur sports, increase of utilization,
- Initiative strategic cooperation with other domestic and foreign clusters, associations, clubs, economic representations.
Derék u. 33 4031
Andreas Becsky – managing director