Hungarian Sport- and Lifestyle Cluster Ltd.
The Hungarian Sport- and Lifestyle Development Cluster was founded in May 2011.
The main purpose of the cluster is to promote and co-ordinate the cooperation of the small and medium-sized enterprises, educational, municipal, R+D profile institutions interested in sport and health promotion, and to exploit the potential of the cooperation.
Initiative strategic cooperation with other domestic and foreign clusters, associations, clubs, economic representations.
- The development the background of professional sports and reinforcement: sports health, funding, organization development,
- The support of the practical utilization of the R+D results achieved on the sector of sports and health promotion,
- The popularization and marketing of healthy living, food and sports,
- Common professional training programmes, preparation of sports events,
- On basis of common development strategy, joint action to attracting the partners and resources to the region as well as to keep them,
- Coordination of logistic means and tourism infrastructure that can be connected to professional and amateur sports, increase of utilization,
- Initiative strategic cooperation with other domestic and foreign clusters, associations, clubs, economic representations.
Derék u. 33 4031
Andreas Becsky – managing director
BECOME PART OF EPSI!
And you? Are you representing an organization or public authority that works in the sports sector? Do you wish to learn how you can obtain funding for your project ideas? Are you looking to expand your network? Do you wish to contribute to a more innovation-friendly sports ecosystem in Europe?
Become an EPSI member to create new partnerships, exchange experience and knowledge on an international level, and develop and participate in innovative and impactful projects that originate from our professional network. You will be supported in creating, and participating in European, national, or regional projects with dedicated financial investments.