The Sport Transparency Index
The Sport Transparency Index project (Sport T-Index) has been devised to help support integrity interventions at the most fundamental level.
The project will help by benchmarking sport stakeholders including clubs, leagues, national associations and international governing bodies using universally applicable and appropriate criteria to evaluate, compare and contrast them against basic integrity-related transparency indicators. This will help to protect sport, as an entirety, from the bottom up and facilitate cross-sport linkages and shared knowledge. It will do this by shining a light on specific areas where transparency needs to improve, quantifying norms across sport, region, leagues and competitions and by recognizing those that truly champion integrity in sport.
- SIGA – Sport Integrity Global Alliance Europe (PT)
- VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (BE)
- FUNDACJA INSTITUTE FOR SPORT GOVERNANCE (PL)
- FEDAS (DE)
- DIETNES KENTRO OLYMPIAKIS EKEXEIRIA (EL)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- FEDERACAO PORTUGUESA DE NATACAO (PT)
- European Multisport Club Association (BE)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA (ES)
- STICHTING EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (NL)
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR SPORT SECURITY EUROPE ASSOCIACAO (PT)
- UDRUGA ZA SPORT REKREACIJU I EDUKACIJU IGRE MLADIH (HR) – Associated partner
- THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION LIMITED (UK) – Associated partner
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT) – Associated partner
- Alliance of European Football Coaches’ Associations (DE) – Associated partner
Latest EPSI News
We welcomed 8 new members in May and June!
SMEs at the Ocean Race in Genoa. EPSI supports the EEN Sport Itinerary through its business creation
The EPSI team will present during the event in Genoa.
The SESE project funded by the Erasmus+ project will likely give some answers