The Sport Transparency Index
The Sport Transparency Index project (Sport T-Index) has been devised to help support integrity interventions at the most fundamental level.
The project will help by benchmarking sport stakeholders including clubs, leagues, national associations and international governing bodies using universally applicable and appropriate criteria to evaluate, compare and contrast them against basic integrity-related transparency indicators. This will help to protect sport, as an entirety, from the bottom up and facilitate cross-sport linkages and shared knowledge. It will do this by shining a light on specific areas where transparency needs to improve, quantifying norms across sport, region, leagues and competitions and by recognizing those that truly champion integrity in sport.
- SIGA – Sport Integrity Global Alliance Europe (PT)
- VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (BE)
- FUNDACJA INSTITUTE FOR SPORT GOVERNANCE (PL)
- FEDAS (DE)
- DIETNES KENTRO OLYMPIAKIS EKEXEIRIA (EL)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- FEDERACAO PORTUGUESA DE NATACAO (PT)
- European Multisport Club Association (BE)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA (ES)
- STICHTING EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (NL)
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR SPORT SECURITY EUROPE ASSOCIACAO (PT)
- UDRUGA ZA SPORT REKREACIJU I EDUKACIJU IGRE MLADIH (HR)
- THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION LIMITED (UK)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Alliance of European Football Coaches’ Associations (DE)
Latest EPSI News
EPSI and ESA sign a Memorandum of Intent to boost sport innovation with space technologies.
EPSI grows with three fantastic organizations!
The project partners and the goals of the project were presented On the 24th of October started the kick-off meeting of the SENIOR ECO-NECT project. The meeting gathered all the project partners for the first time to explore the project objectives and the upcoming...