Preparation of a joint action plan to support the emergence and growth of silver ECOnomy European ECOsystems and strengthening their efficiency, capacity, interconNECTivity and inclusivity.
Senior Eco-Nect project will prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and interconnectivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
- Support the emergence, growth, efficiency, and interconnection of at least 4 European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy.
- Unlock the full potential of silver economy sector by integrating key transversal areas targeting the ageing population beyond the scope of health and care.
- Ensure inclusiveness and interconnectivity between the key innovation players from across the quadruple helix around the sector of silver economy at the local, regional, national, and European level and beyond
- Increase the efficiency and innovation potential of silver economy innovators and projects by addressing key challenges and exploiting the opportunities offered by silver economy
- Encouraging synergies and complementarities between Senior Eco-Nect Joint Action Plan and the innovation programmes of public authorities
Sports sector companies, together with SmartSports4GoodLife, will present their products at ISPO Brandnew within the framework of ISPO Munich.
Companies from the sports sector, together with the EU project SmartSports4GoodLife, will present their products at ISPO Brandnew within the framework of ISPO Munich.
EPSI network increases its numbers with five new members. We now cover 25 countries!
EPSI and ESA sign a Memorandum of Intent to boost sport innovation with space technologies.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.