Preparation of a joint action plan to support the emergence and growth of silver ECOnomy European ECOsystems and strengthening their efficiency, capacity, interconNECTivity and inclusivity.
Senior Eco-Nect project will prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and interconnectivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
- Support the emergence, growth, efficiency, and interconnection of at least 4 European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy.
- Unlock the full potential of silver economy sector by integrating key transversal areas targeting the ageing population beyond the scope of health and care.
- Ensure inclusiveness and interconnectivity between the key innovation players from across the quadruple helix around the sector of silver economy at the local, regional, national, and European level and beyond
- Increase the efficiency and innovation potential of silver economy innovators and projects by addressing key challenges and exploiting the opportunities offered by silver economy
- Encouraging synergies and complementarities between Senior Eco-Nect Joint Action Plan and the innovation programmes of public authorities
Full List of Partners
- MUNSTER TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- Slovensko inovacijsko sticisce, evropsko gospodarsko interesno zdruzenje
- ASOCIACION CLUSTER SAUDE DE GALICIA
- EUROPEAN NETWORK FOR ACCESSIBLE TOURISM ASBL
Two major events with EPSI participation at the start of this week
EPSI contributes to two events related to sport innovation in Europe
The executive director of EPSI will be a speaker at One-Zero Summit
Alberto Bichi, execurite director of EPSI will be one of the speakers at One-Zero Summit in Dublin
EPSI and ESA with joint webinar to promote funding call “Space for Olympic Games”
In close collaboration with ESA, we are organizing a webinar on 27th of March to present their funding call.