The project promotes cooperation among sport clusters and business opportunities for SMEs
The project aims to continue the cooperation and collaboration among the sports clusters to provide and create new business opportunities for SMEs, strengthen Clusters management capacities to transfer knowledge to SMEs. The project will improve cross-sectoral cooperation, especially with technology, energy, tourism and health sectors, to address the main challenges the sector is facing in Europe and advance in the digitalisation process and the provision of low carbon products and services.
- Develop and implement a common vision and strategy road map to face global sports industry challenges for the next years, such as digitalization, sustainability (low carbon solutions, circular economy), etc.
- Improve SMEs competitiveness and innovation capacity to give answer to the main challenges of the Sports sector previously identified.
- Establish alliances and shared projects between clusters and their SMEs in the different sports sector value chains.
- Improve and strengthen clusters management capacities and skills towards excellence to provide better services to SMEs.
- Enhance the positioning of clusters as an effective tool for industry competitiveness and interregional cooperation and innovation, creating a favourable ecosystem that facilitates new business opportunities for SMEs.
Full List of Partners
- INDESCAT (Spain);
- Cluster Montagne (France);
- Clusters Sport&Technology (The Netherlands);
- MSE Hungarian Sport & Lifestyle (Hungary);
- European Platform for Sport Innovation (Belgium).
DISCLAIMER – The content of this website section represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
Latest Project News
SmartSport4GoodLife project ended at ISE fair in Barcelona.
A three-day event to integrate sport and technology
Companies from the sports sector, together with the EU project SmartSports4GoodLife, will be present in Barcelona from the 30th of January to the 01st of February 2023.
Another big event attended by the project partners and companies in the sports sector!
SmartSports4GoodLife partners organized an exchange programme at the major sporting event, ISPO Munich
The partnership had a common booth with member companies of the clusters.
SmartSports4GoodLife ExChange: Move City Sport in Bergamo
In Bergamo, Italy, on October 17 -19, the Move City Sport event [www.movecitysport.com] will be organised by the European Platform of Sport Innovation (EPSI) and the Italian organisation Associazione Impianti Sportivi (AIS).
SmartSports4GoodLife: towards green transition in the sports sector
Under the name of Towards green transition in the sports sector, the SmartSports4GoodLife project has launched a cycle of three webinars aimed to promote sustainability within the Sports sector, which will be celebrated between the 11th and 19th May at 10am.
#SmartSports4GoodLife: webinar on Diversification scheduled next 25th March
The consortium of SmartSports4GoodLife is organising a Webinar on Business Diversification in the realm of leisure and sports on Thursday 25th of March 2021 between 16.00h and 18.00h (CET).
SmartSports4GoodLife: 2nd Steering Committee e-Meeting
SmartSports4GoodLife (SS4GL) convened for the Second Steering Committee e-Meeting on Friday 29th of January 2021 from 10.30h (CET).
SmartSport4GoodLife: Strategic Plan of MSE Cluster Ltd
In order to achieve their goals, SmartSports4GoodLife partner MSE Cluster has joined international cooperation projects to learn from its partners and transfer the knowledge towards cluster members.
#SmartSports4GoodLife: special webinar on 5G scheduled next 24th November
The consortium of SmartSports4GoodLife is organising a Webinar on the advent of 5G in the realm of leisure and sports on Tuesday 24th November between 10.00h and 12.00h (CET).
SmarSports4GoodLife: Cluster Montagne Strategic Plan
There will definitively be a before and an after of the year 2020! No doubt that when the five partners of the SmartSports4GoodLife (SS4GL) project set up the consortium, no one could have possibly imagined nor anticipated what an earthquake this year would be.