The project promotes cooperation among sport clusters and business opportunities for SMEs
The project aims to continue the cooperation and collaboration among the sports clusters to provide and create new business opportunities for SMEs, strengthen Clusters management capacities to transfer knowledge to SMEs. The project will improve cross-sectoral cooperation, especially with technology, energy, tourism and health sectors, to address the main challenges the sector is facing in Europe and advance in the digitalisation process and the provision of low carbon products and services.
- Develop and implement a common vision and strategy road map to face global sports industry challenges for the next years, such as digitalization, sustainability (low carbon solutions, circular economy), etc.
- Improve SMEs competitiveness and innovation capacity to give answer to the main challenges of the Sports sector previously identified.
- Establish alliances and shared projects between clusters and their SMEs in the different sports sector value chains.
- Improve and strengthen clusters management capacities and skills towards excellence to provide better services to SMEs.
- Enhance the positioning of clusters as an effective tool for industry competitiveness and interregional cooperation and innovation, creating a favourable ecosystem that facilitates new business opportunities for SMEs.
Full List of Partners
- INDESCAT (Spain);
- Cluster Montagne (France);
- Clusters Sport&Technology (The Netherlands);
- MSE Hungarian Sport & Lifestyle (Hungary);
- European Platform for Sport Innovation (Belgium).
DISCLAIMER – The content of this website section represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
Latest Project News
SmartSports4GoodLife: strategic plan Cluster Sports & Technology
One of the goals of the SmartSport4GoodLife (SS4GL) project is to update and improve each clusters’ strategy to adapt as much as possible the cluster stakeholders’ future needs. The adaptation will be based on both information from the cluster stakeholders themselves...
SmartSport4GoodLife: INDESCAT Strategic Plan
INDESCAT strategic plan has been update to reflect the current situation we are facing with the COVID crisis and includes some issues that were relevant before but not as essential as nowadays.
SmartSport4GoodLife: today we present MSE Cluster Ltd.
Partner of this COSME Project, it is the only sport cluster in Hungary and one of the few in Eastern Europe.
SmartSports4GoodLife: Let’s meet Cluster Montagne
Let’s explore the consortium of SmartSports4GoodLife. Today we meet Cluster Montagne, partner of this COSME Project.
SmartSports4GoodLife: let’s meet Cluster Sports&Technology
Let’s explore the consortium of SmartSports4GoodLife. Today we meet Cluster Sports&Technology, partner of this COSME Project.
SmartSports4GoodLife: let’s meet INDESCAT
Let’s explore the consortium of SmartSports4GoodLife. Today we meet the Catalan Sports Industry Cluster, leader of this COSME Project.
SmartSports4GoodLife kick-off meeting in Barcelona
The first press release of the COSME Project led by INDESCAT, where EPSI is partner, is now online.