Preparation of a joint action plan to support the emergence and growth of silver ECOnomy European ECOsystems and strengthening their efficiency, capacity, interconNECTivity and inclusivity.
Senior Eco-Nect project will prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and interconnectivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
- Support the emergence, growth, efficiency, and interconnection of at least 4 European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy.
- Unlock the full potential of silver economy sector by integrating key transversal areas targeting the ageing population beyond the scope of health and care.
- Ensure inclusiveness and interconnectivity between the key innovation players from across the quadruple helix around the sector of silver economy at the local, regional, national, and European level and beyond
- Increase the efficiency and innovation potential of silver economy innovators and projects by addressing key challenges and exploiting the opportunities offered by silver economy
- Encouraging synergies and complementarities between Senior Eco-Nect Joint Action Plan and the innovation programmes of public authorities
The DigiFit Experience is a 12 month programme of specialised support to local grassroots sports organisations and clubs for investigating a problem and piloting possible digital solutions
From 19 to 21 October, a dedicated evaluation committee coordinated by ACES Europe looked over Monaco’s candidacy for this ambitious title.
The Member of the Year is a prize to recognize the involvement of a member in the EPSI community and the commitment for sports innovation. This year, it goes to Ms. Christina Tsiligkiri!