Take-back and re-use system from ski boot rentals for sorting and recycling of multiplastics components.
RESKIBOOT targets the problem of plastics waste management with a new model applied to ski boot construction.
RESKIBOOT value proposition is the provision of high-quality and cost-competitive ski boots made with recycled materials zeroing plastic post-processing waste and decreasing end-of-life disposal with the implementation of a take-back and re-use service for post-consumer ski boots.
- Launch on the market of ski boots made with about 90% of recycled raw materials (both for the construction of the external part and the internal part).
- Manufacture 1.000 pairs of ski boots, characterize and use them on real slopes.
- Develop an optimized manufacturing process for ski boots using about 90% recycled raw materials and eliminating processing offcuts.
- Define a circular economy business model for ski rentals.
- Define a new service for rentals to re-use the hard-outer shell and substitute the internal liner.
- Get an at least 7% reduction of ski boot final cost.
- Measure the environmental and circularity performance of the new product system and show the improvement compared to the current baseline situation.
- Provide guidelines for market replication of ski boots.
- Realize a certified environmental product declaration of the new ski boot and provide product category rules for other ski boots producers.
- Grifone Srl (BUL)
- Dalbello Srl (ITA)
- Rent a Sport Italia S.r.l. (ITA)
- Plastic Sort Srl (ITA)
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna – DICAM (ITA)
- Studio Fieschi & soci Srl (ITA)
- European Platform for Sport Innovation (BEL)
Latest EPSI News
Alberto Bichi participated in a panel on financing, investments and trends in sport At the beginning of this week - on the 3rd of October the executive director of EPSI Alberto Bichi and the junior director of the network Sebastiano Lommi attended Andorra Sports...
EPSI and Municipality of Torino with WEBINAR about synergies and blended financing for public authorities
During the event were presented several programs available to public authorities The webinar was organized by EPSI and the Municipality of Torino. Its aim was to present the options of a synergic approach and blend financing opportunities for public authorities. The...
During the event were presented several programs available to Turkish organizations During the EPSI Turkish webinar were presented funding opportunities in the field of sports innovation to local stakeholders from the country. The event started with a greeting from...