In Europe four major needs exist with respect to HEPA:
a) stop the decline of physical activity participation,
b) develop effective interventions including parents and outdoor physical activity in order to promote health enhancing physical activity,
c) focus on countries with high physical inactivity rates, such as the South-East Europe countries and
d) integrate new technologies into interventions aiming to promote health enhancing physical activities.
● Developing a research study on best practices about educational activities promoting outdoor physical activity participation;
● Conducting a field investigation of physical educators’, coaches’ and trainers’, and parents’ beliefs about how to improve parent-child
● Developing evidence-based educational tool including training resources for physical educators, trainers and coaches and parents;
● Testing the usability and effectiveness of the educational resources in helping physical educators, coaches and trainers, and parents promoting outdoor physical activity participation;
● Developing and proposing a European public policy to redefine and upgrade parent-child interactions and facilitate outdoor physical activity participation.
● Creating and developing of a dedicated mobile app. The development of a gamified model to encourage people involved in physical activity through provision of information and rewards for participation in outdoors physical activities is expected to further enhance the potential of the project’s outputs.
June brings us two new organizations: Canopy Design and Lingatech Srl. Welcome to the #InnovateSport network.
EPSI is proud to announce its collaboration with ANCI Piemonte, Consulta Innovazione and ANFoV in the framework of the Piemonte Innovazione e Sviluppo Next Generation Award.
May brings us three new organizations: Universidad Europea Valencia, Le Roseau and City of Turin. Welcome to the #InnovateSport network.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.