In Europe four major needs exist with respect to HEPA:
a) stop the decline of physical activity participation,
b) develop effective interventions including parents and outdoor physical activity in order to promote health enhancing physical activity,
c) focus on countries with high physical inactivity rates, such as the South-East Europe countries and
d) integrate new technologies into interventions aiming to promote health enhancing physical activities.
● Developing a research study on best practices about educational activities promoting outdoor physical activity participation;
● Conducting a field investigation of physical educators’, coaches’ and trainers’, and parents’ beliefs about how to improve parent-child
● Developing evidence-based educational tool including training resources for physical educators, trainers and coaches and parents;
● Testing the usability and effectiveness of the educational resources in helping physical educators, coaches and trainers, and parents promoting outdoor physical activity participation;
● Developing and proposing a European public policy to redefine and upgrade parent-child interactions and facilitate outdoor physical activity participation.
● Creating and developing of a dedicated mobile app. The development of a gamified model to encourage people involved in physical activity through provision of information and rewards for participation in outdoors physical activities is expected to further enhance the potential of the project’s outputs.
EPSI grows with three fantastic organizations!
The project partners and the goals of the project were presented On the 24th of October started the kick-off meeting of the SENIOR ECO-NECT project. The meeting gathered all the project partners for the first time to explore the project objectives and the upcoming...
Business angels, pitching business ideas, and B2B matchmaking Even great events must come to an end and we were faced with that fact during the final hours of the last day of our Annual Conference in Bergamo. Our day began by exploring the Move City Sport tradeshow...