EPSI is proud to announce its collaboration with ANCI Piemonte, Consulta Innovazione and ANFoV in the framework of the Piemonte Innovazione e Sviluppo Next Generation Award. The award aims to select and celebrate good practices and project ideas developed by local public authorities in many different domains, from green transition to digital transformation, sustainable development and beyond.
Beside the two traditional sections (one open to Piedmonts public entities and one open to all the Italian public ones), the 2022 edition of the award will be enriched by a Special Sport Section powered by EPSI. The Special Sport Section will award the most innovative ideas in the field of sport submitted by public entities located in the Piedmont region.
Well aware of the relevance of local authorities in promoting the role of sport and physical activity as vehicle of economic growth and social change, EPSI will select the best innovative idea among the submitted ones and will closely work with the award-winner to transform a good idea into a concrete and funded project proposal.
The Special Sport Section prize consists of a cash contribution of €1,000.00 and project support worth over €15,000, in the form of one-year services provided directly by EPSI as follows:
1 – 10,000.00 euros in support services for the evolution of the winning project into a project proposal to be submitted in response to a European Union call for proposals (Erasmus + Sport, Horizon Europe, CERV, etc.), in collaboration with ANCI Piemonte’s European Projects Office.
- elaboration of a concept note to be shared within the EPSI network;
- accompaniment in the search for European funding sources, partnership building and writing of a European project;
- organisation of various “brokerage tables / events” with the other partners selected for the development of the project;
- participation in EPSI 2023 annual event for a project representative;
- communication actions for visibility at national and European level.
2 – EUR 4,000.00 in accompanying services for the long-term development of the innovation so that it can become a sustainable business through:
- the identification of private financing: “Business Angels” and opportunities for 1-2 pitches in front of investors;
- the accompaniment of the business through a series of standardised processes such as the creation of Business Canvas;
- training activities.
3 – EUR 1,500.00 in services for the identification of possible “leads” from EPSI members to support the innovation of the winning municipality with “know-how” and “expertise” from other EPSI members.
For further information concerning the Award and the application procedure please visit: https://www.anci.piemonte.it/piemonteinnovazione/