Let’s shape your ideas
EPSI is a network of sports leaders that counts 147 members from 29 European countries, including public institutions, sports federations, SMEs, universities, research centres, and sports accelerators. Join one of the largest communities of sports innovators in Europe and turn your (sport) ideas into reality!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
- Based on your project ideas, we identify the best European funding calls that can finance your project.
- Find the best project partners among our European sports network of almost 150 sports organizations.
- No need to worry about writing the project proposal! We take care of it.
- You don’t have a project idea? Join other EPSI members’ proposals (+30 only in 2023) and get funds for your sport initiative!
2. Business Creation
- Based on your business needs, we identify for you the best business partners, suppliers, customers, distributors, service providers and investors.
- You can take part in business matchmaking activities and webinars reserved for members with big international companies (such as UEFA, European Spatial Agency, KEA European Affairs, and more)
2. Lobbying Activity
- Based on your lobbying needs, we elaborate and carry out any lobbying strategy that is suitable for you after a personalised strategic call
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Board of directors assesses and processes applications and revert back promptly
EPSI membership is open to any organization operating in the field of sports that possesses a legal body in Europe for at least two years.
The membership fee is 1000€ per year (excluding 21% VAT).
Contact us for a no-obligation call to get information and find out more. Tell us which services are best suited to your needs.
“For us, EPSI has been very instrumental in creating a network of relevant connections on a European level. We have been involved in Erasmus + application which has been supported heavily by EPSI. EPSI also helped us identify where we can create potential partnerships.”
Swim Ireland, National Governing Body for swimming, water polo, diving, and synchronized swimming.