The Sport Transparency Index
The Sport Transparency Index project (Sport T-Index) has been devised to help support integrity interventions at the most fundamental level.
The project will help by benchmarking sport stakeholders including clubs, leagues, national associations and international governing bodies using universally applicable and appropriate criteria to evaluate, compare and contrast them against basic integrity-related transparency indicators. This will help to protect sport, as an entirety, from the bottom up and facilitate cross-sport linkages and shared knowledge. It will do this by shining a light on specific areas where transparency needs to improve, quantifying norms across sport, region, leagues and competitions and by recognizing those that truly champion integrity in sport.
- SIGA – Sport Integrity Global Alliance Europe (PT)
- VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (BE)
- FUNDACJA INSTITUTE FOR SPORT GOVERNANCE (PL)
- FEDAS (DE)
- DIETNES KENTRO OLYMPIAKIS EKEXEIRIA (EL)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- FEDERACAO PORTUGUESA DE NATACAO (PT)
- European Multisport Club Association (BE)
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA (ES)
- STICHTING EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (NL)
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR SPORT SECURITY EUROPE ASSOCIACAO (PT)
- UDRUGA ZA SPORT REKREACIJU I EDUKACIJU IGRE MLADIH (HR) – Associated partner
- THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION LIMITED (UK) – Associated partner
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT) – Associated partner
- Alliance of European Football Coaches’ Associations (DE) – Associated partner
Latest EPSI News
The EPSI team will present during the event in Genoa.
SPOKI project aims to increase children’s involvement in sports by using SportKompas, a sport orientation method developed at Ghent University. The project aims to help children between 8 and 10 choose sports that align with their interests and abilities. SportKompas provides guidance, data for teachers, and insights for local governments and universities.
2024 has just begun and the first months of work for the I3-INSHAPE project are behind us. Co-funded by the EU, it aims to enhance the European digital economy by transforming the ClusSport Partnership recognized by the EU into a European competence centre for SME sports and vitality initiatives, accelerating interregional innovation investments and creating the I3-INSHAPE Network of Innovation and Investment Hubs.