Preparation of a joint action plan to support the emergence and growth of silver ECOnomy European ECOsystems and strengthening their efficiency, capacity, interconNECTivity and inclusivity.
Senior Eco-Nect project will prepare a joint action plan to support the emergence and the development of European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy as well as ensuring the inclusivity and interconnectivity between all the key innovation stakeholders of the sector and cross-sectors.
- Support the emergence, growth, efficiency, and interconnection of at least 4 European ecosystems dedicated to silver economy.
- Unlock the full potential of silver economy sector by integrating key transversal areas targeting the ageing population beyond the scope of health and care.
- Ensure inclusiveness and interconnectivity between the key innovation players from across the quadruple helix around the sector of silver economy at the local, regional, national, and European level and beyond
- Increase the efficiency and innovation potential of silver economy innovators and projects by addressing key challenges and exploiting the opportunities offered by silver economy
- Encouraging synergies and complementarities between Senior Eco-Nect Joint Action Plan and the innovation programmes of public authorities
SPOKI project aims to increase children’s involvement in sports by using SportKompas, a sport orientation method developed at Ghent University. The project aims to help children between 8 and 10 choose sports that align with their interests and abilities. SportKompas provides guidance, data for teachers, and insights for local governments and universities.
2024 has just begun and the first months of work for the I3-INSHAPE project are behind us. Co-funded by the EU, it aims to enhance the European digital economy by transforming the ClusSport Partnership recognized by the EU into a European competence centre for SME sports and vitality initiatives, accelerating interregional innovation investments and creating the I3-INSHAPE Network of Innovation and Investment Hubs.
In 2023, EPSI welcomed 37 new members, based in 21 different European countries. They include sport organizations, SMEs, industries, private and public entities, education and research institutions and associations.