Strategy and Capacity building for Ovidio Running in Europe
The project SCORE intends to develop an organizational model for sporting events, sustainable, digital, inclusive, and linked to cultural elements characteristic of the local territory.
The project intends to replicate the successful initiative of Ovidio Running in both Romania and Greece. Educational institutes will be the promoters of this initiative aimed at spreading culture, universal values, and passion for sport among the new generations. Students will compete and be strongly involved within the organization of the whole event, becoming the real protagonists of every phase of the project implementation.
- UNIVERSITATEA OVIDIUS DIN CONSTANTA (RO)
- Clubul Sportiv Farul Constanta (RO)
- ISTITUTO DI ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE OVIDIO (IT)
- ASD Runners Sulmona (IT)
- SPORT CAMP ANONYMOS ETAIRIA (EL)
- Homo Educandus Agogi (EL)
- EUROPEAN CULTURE AND SPORT ORGANIZATION (IT)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
Latest EPSI News
We welcomed 8 new members in May and June!
SMEs at the Ocean Race in Genoa. EPSI supports the EEN Sport Itinerary through its business creation
The EPSI team will present during the event in Genoa.
The SESE project funded by the Erasmus+ project will likely give some answers