Job Posting. EU Projects Writer Position: we are looking for two Junior Freelance Project Writers who will join our #InnovateSport team. Apply by 7th February!
Who are we?
The European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI) is a non for-profit European association (ASBL) located in Brussels, Belgium.
EPSI is a Membership-based networking organisation of Universities, Research Institutes, Clusters, Associations, Federations, Industries, Public Authorities and SMEs which focuses on innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to leisure, transport, education, tourism, environment, construction and health in Europe. In line with its Vision of “Leading Sport Innovation Globally”, EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment to stimulate businesses development with a focus on the quadruple Helix: Public Authorities, Businesses, Academia and End Consumers.
What are we looking for?
We are a small yet dynamic team looking for independent EU projects writers (2) with knowledge and experience in the development of R&D projects for the drafting of European proposals. She/he will assist and report to the EPSI Project Manager and will be supporting the writing of EU funded projects for EPSI but also assisting the project manager in the completion of some project tasks. The position should be preferably based in Brussels (in home office until further notice) but any other European locations are acceptable.
• Support the Project Manager in the implementation of EU-funded projects.
• Identify and mapping of EU funding opportunities.
• Turn innovative ideas into funded projects.
• Writing / drafting project proposals and Sport application,
• Proofreading and assessment of eligibility of proposal.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Competencies:
• University Degree in relevant field (International Relations/European Studies, economics, legal, political science. A knowledge of the sport sector is a plus
• Excellent Knowledge of European / national / regional grants and sound work experience in this field
• Experience in writing and managing European project, Business Development, Public Policy, Research.
• Experience in the Sport / R&D sector, particularly in the development of proposals subsidized by European entities.
• To be responsible, have great organizational capacity and results orientation.
• Knowledge and experience in managing European Projects.
• Genuine fluency in spoken and written English (any other European language is a plus).
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Sports enthusiast.
• Be flexible, responsible and a good team player with a practical spirit and can-do attitude.
• Have the right to work in Belgium.
What we offer:
• Free-lance contract.
• Working with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, which will help you develop new projects, knowledge and skills.
• Close contact with the European Sport ecosystem / EPSI members.
• Excellent work environment: flexible, collaborative and agile.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere.
• A stimulating working environment.
Terms and Conditions:
This position is addressed only to freelancers.
Please apply by the 7 of February 2022 by sending an email to Ms. Savvina Tsiftsi with your Europass CV and motivation letter (max one page) in English at email@example.com with your last name, first name and EPSI Junior Freelance Writer in the subject line.Please note that due to the huge number of candidatures expected, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time for a zoom intervi