Great result: five big collaborative partnerships will start next year with EPSI involvement: one as project coordinators and four as partners.
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency has just published the results of the last Erasmus+ Sport Call, with projects starting next year. These results smile to EPSI, that will be in five new projects, all aiming at promoting sport in our continent. Moreover, some EPSI members projects were awarded, most remarkably the one led by Kinetic Analysis named “Vital City Challenge”.
EPSI Erasmus+ Projects Awarded
Let’s see in details the projects declared eligible, that are all big collaborative partnerships:
- Empowering Women in Sport Events in Europe (EPSI will be partner);
- Women’s Involvement in Steady Exercise (EPSI will be coordinator);
- Multisport Community Experience (EPSI will be partner);
- Brand Value Alignment through Dual Career (EPSI will be partner);
- European Alliance for Sport and Mental Health (EPSI will be partner).
“EPSI is pleased to announce that we have been granted five new Erasmus+ projects directly, plus one more indirectly – said EPSI Executive Director Alberto Bichi – We are happy to continue advancing the relevance of Sport and healtht life style all over Europe”.
The Erasmus+ Sport Programme
The Sport Chapter in the Erasmus+ Programme aims to support European partnerships on grassroots sport in order to pursue the following objectives:
- Tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination;
- To promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes;
- To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
Erasmus+ Sport Results
Hereby you can find all the results published by EACEA: