Becoming a member
Becoming a members of EPSI provides several advantages
- Professional networking opportunities aimed at the development of innovation initiatives both bilaterally and multilaterally.
- Be informed on call for proposal opportunities at European level and regularly updated on overall research trends and strategic agendas.
- Contribute as partners to national and European consortia for the elaboration of innovation projects co-funded by the public sector.
- Be part of a selected research community aimed at fostering and encouraging innovation throughout the entire production value chain and related sectors
EPSI membership is open to any organization operating in the field of sports that posses a legal body in Europe for at least two years. Memberships are requested to:
- Contribute constructively to EPSI activities divided in Research Working Groups and attend organized gatherings
- Cover the annual membership fees
Requests for membership
Requests for membership should be addressed through the EPSI website . After your request is being received the EPSI Board of directors will assess and process candidate applications and revert back promptly.