Becoming a member
Becoming a members of EPSI provides several advantages
- Professional networking opportunities aimed at the development of innovation initiatives both bilaterally and multilaterally.
- Be informed on call for proposal opportunities at European level and regularly updated on overall research trends and strategic agendas.
- Contribute as partners to national and European consortia for the elaboration of innovation projects co-funded by the public sector.
- Be part of a selected research community aimed at fostering and encouraging innovation throughout the entire production value chain and related sectors
EPSI will provide a variety of activities for its members. You can download the EPSI brochure here
EPSI membership is open to any organization operating in the field of sports that posses a legal body in Europe for at least two years. Memberships are requested to:
- Contribute constructively to EPSI activities divided in Research Working Groups and attend organized gatherings
- Cover the annual membership fees
Requests for membership
Requests for membership should be addressed through the EPSI website . After your request is being received the EPSI Board of directors will assess and process candidate applications and revert back promptly.