Women’s Involvement in Steady Exercise
WISE main objective is to determine the influence of exercise and healthy lifestyle on body composition of young women aged 15-24.
The project is aimed at encouraging participation in sport and physical activity since its main objective is to determine the influence of exercise and healthy lifestyle on body composition of young women aged 15-24 and to define a specific WISE Exercise Programme – a multidimensional model of dependence between body composition, lifestyle and nutrition which would enable the programming of optimal patterns of behaviour in life habits as a planned corrective measure and stimulate the young women in EU countries to avoid the drop out of sports.
- To provide quality information and knowledge about the benefits of sport and physical activity for young women aged 15-24.
- To make specific interventions to encourage the participation of young women in physical activity – and to reduce the drop-out phenomenon.
- To have a cross-sectoral approach by involving entities related to Sport, Health and Education.
- To train sports and health professionals in encouraging young women to make regular exercise and in helping them to avoid a possible withdrawal.
- To promote a specific exercise programme focused also on nutrition and body composition.
- To build a transnational network to pursue the project’s main purposes.
Full List of Partners
P1: European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI), Belgium
P2: University “Union – Nikola Tesla”, Faculty of Sport (FZS), Serbia
P3: European Culture and Sport Organization (ECOS), Italy
P4: Kinetic Analysis (KA), The Netherlands
P5: University of Valencia (UoV), Spain
P6: SPORTLAB S.S.D.A.R.L., Italy
EPSI Executive Director Alberto Bichi in his final year statement analyses activities carried on by our network in 2020, with an eye towards next year opportunities for the sport and vitality ecosystem.
In order to achieve their goals, SmartSports4GoodLife partner MSE Cluster has joined international cooperation projects to learn from its partners and transfer the knowledge towards cluster members.
Our #InnovateSport family keeps on growing with five new organizations, four from Italy and one from Spain