Ministry of Youth and Sport – Bulgaria
Central Bulgarian government is responsible for:
- The overall policy;
- Public Health, and Education.
- Coordinates central and territorial bodies for the implementation of youth policy
- Cooperates with youth organisations in the delivery of youth policy
- Manages, organises and coordinates projects in the field of youth policy.
- Supports youth volunteering.
The State encourages the development of physical education and sport by:
- Providing possibilities and appropriate conditions for the citizens to practice sport for a healthy and long life;
- Creating normative provisions for the physical education and sport in the country;
- Creating conditions and supporting the sport for all;
- Constructing, maintaining, modernising and managing sport sites and installations;
- Assisting, coordinating, regulating and controlling the activity of the sport organisations, and
- Financing the programmes and projects for socially useful sport activity.
BECOME PART OF EPSI!
And you? Are you representing an organization or public authority that works in the sports sector? Do you wish to learn how you can obtain funding for your project ideas? Are you looking to expand your network? Do you wish to contribute to a more innovation-friendly sports ecosystem in Europe?
Become an EPSI member to create new partnerships, exchange experience and knowledge on an international level, and develop and participate in innovative and impactful projects that originate from our professional network. You will be supported in creating, and participating in European, national, or regional projects with dedicated financial investments.