Ministry of Youth and Sport – Bulgaria
Central Bulgarian government is responsible for:
- The overall policy;
- Public Health, and Education.
- Coordinates central and territorial bodies for the implementation of youth policy
- Cooperates with youth organisations in the delivery of youth policy
- Manages, organises and coordinates projects in the field of youth policy.
- Supports youth volunteering.
The State encourages the development of physical education and sport by:
- Providing possibilities and appropriate conditions for the citizens to practice sport for a healthy and long life;
- Creating normative provisions for the physical education and sport in the country;
- Creating conditions and supporting the sport for all;
- Constructing, maintaining, modernising and managing sport sites and installations;
- Assisting, coordinating, regulating and controlling the activity of the sport organisations, and
- Financing the programmes and projects for socially useful sport activity.