Ministry of Youth and Sport – Bulgaria
Central Bulgarian government is responsible for:
- The overall policy;
- Public Health, and Education.
- Coordinates central and territorial bodies for the implementation of youth policy
- Cooperates with youth organisations in the delivery of youth policy
- Manages, organises and coordinates projects in the field of youth policy.
- Supports youth volunteering.
The State encourages the development of physical education and sport by:
- Providing possibilities and appropriate conditions for the citizens to practice sport for a healthy and long life;
- Creating normative provisions for the physical education and sport in the country;
- Creating conditions and supporting the sport for all;
- Constructing, maintaining, modernising and managing sport sites and installations;
- Assisting, coordinating, regulating and controlling the activity of the sport organisations, and
- Financing the programmes and projects for socially useful sport activity.
BECOME PART OF EPSI!
Are you an organization or a public authority? Do you work in the sports sector? It’s time to improve your business at the next — European — level!
Discover and access financials for your projects, develop impactful ideas, and become part of an international network of professionals that puts you at the forefront of innovation, collaborating with the leader of the sports ecosystem.
All this is possible with EPSI.
Don’t fall behind: keep up with sports innovation! Join now.