International Sport Organization
International Sport Organization is an International organization aiming to develop and assist Clubs, National Federations, International Federations and Sport professionist. In other words, their organization aims to develop Sport all over the world.
ISO staff is composed by professionists, coaches and sports managers able to assist organizations to reach their aims and targets. One of their best practices is the International Bionatural Registry, aiming to register the all the certified centers and professionists of this sector.
The aims of the organization are:
- To help organization to reach their goal
- To help manage organization giving assistance (Management, consultancy, insurance, general services, administrations and consultancy to reach national and international recognition)
- to Keep update and maintained the Bionatural International Registry
- To organize training around the world for bionatural disciplines
- To develop SPORT FOR ALL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY GLOBALLY
Strada Cantonale 103, Grono, Switzerland