Healthy Employee, Mobile and Active
HEMA tackles the high level of physical inactivity in Europe. HEMA is supported and co-funded by the European Commission in the field of Erasmus + programme and European Week of Sport.
HEMA is a three-year-programme intended to tackle the high level of physical inactivity in Europe. HEMA is supported and co-funded by the European Commission in the field of Erasmus+ programme and European Week of Sport.
The workplace is identified is a key area to leverage these following figures. The innovation methodology of HEMA is to associate physical activity to mobility schemes within the company. Several activities will be implemented in order to leverage levels of PA and mobility at work.
The concept of HEMA is to associate moments of practicing and grassroots sport to specific discussions and studies around ways of implementation of PA and mobility in EU workplaces.
- Build a European initiative to leverage physical activity rates that are source of development and interest for all organisations involved in the consortium
- EWoS and European Commission are a kind of guarantee and certification for your organisations that could help you to mobilize publics and partners
- Strengthen networks, partnerships, cooperation in the field of sport and companies
- Share good practices, experiences and expertise
Full List of Partners:
- Sport Vlaanderen – BELGIUM
- ECF – BELGIUM
- City Council of Daugavpils – LATVIA
- Club des Villes et Territoires Cyclables – FRANCE
- University of Coimbra – PORTUGAL
- Eesti Spordisemts Kalev – ESTONIA
- EPSI – BELGIUM
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Korinthia – GREECE
- Tampereen Pyrinto – FINLAND
EPSI Executive Director Alberto Bichi and ACES Europe Secretary General Hugo Alonso meet Yves le Lostecque (Head of Sport Unit) e Marisa Fernandez Esteban (Deputy Head of Sport Unit).
EPSI, as partner of the European Commission for the European Week of Sport, is going to take part to the event in Sintra (Portugal)
Students will be part of the study of the Dutch university – Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS).