Healthy Employee, Mobile and Active
HEMA tackles the high level of physical inactivity in Europe. HEMA is supported and co-funded by the European Commission in the field of Erasmus + programme and European Week of Sport.
HEMA is a three-year-programme intended to tackle the high level of physical inactivity in Europe. HEMA is supported and co-funded by the European Commission in the field of Erasmus+ programme and European Week of Sport.
The workplace is identified is a key area to leverage these following figures. The innovation methodology of HEMA is to associate physical activity to mobility schemes within the company. Several activities will be implemented in order to leverage levels of PA and mobility at work.
The concept of HEMA is to associate moments of practicing and grassroots sport to specific discussions and studies around ways of implementation of PA and mobility in EU workplaces.
- Build a European initiative to leverage physical activity rates that are source of development and interest for all organisations involved in the consortium
- EWoS and European Commission are a kind of guarantee and certification for your organisations that could help you to mobilize publics and partners
- Strengthen networks, partnerships, cooperation in the field of sport and companies
- Share good practices, experiences and expertise
Full List of Partners:
- Sport Vlaanderen – BELGIUM
- ECF – BELGIUM
- City Council of Daugavpils – LATVIA
- Club des Villes et Territoires Cyclables – FRANCE
- University of Coimbra – PORTUGAL
- Eesti Spordisemts Kalev – ESTONIA
- EPSI – BELGIUM
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Korinthia – GREECE
- Tampereen Pyrinto – FINLAND
The European Week of Sport 2019 campaign was launched by the EU Commission last 23rd June. As in past years, the #BeActive Awards competition is a central element of the annual European Week of Sport. The Awards have been created to support projects and individuals...
The European Platform for Sport Innovation and N-ABLE sign a long term strategic collaboration agreement, focused at creating synergies for new projects and at the mutual promotion of their respective activities.
The event will take place next 3rd July in Brussels at 2.00 p.m. and will be reserved to all EPSI members.