Fit for the Digital Age
Digifit addresses the E+ priorities of digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity and to promote skills development of sport staff.
The project will develop digital skills and competencies with organisations and individuals involved for Europe’s future sustainable growth and cohesion. By aiming at innovation among the grassroots sport sector, it is also making meaningful contributions to the EU’s addressed priorities by stimulating innovation and bridging the knowledge, skills and competencies gap. As a result, it will create a layer of protection and resilience for the grassroots sport organisations in the years to come.
- INTERNATIONAL SPORT AND CULTURE ASSOCIATION – ISCA (DK)
- CREPS DES PAYS DE LA LOIRE (FR)
- DANSKE GYMNASTIK OG IDRAETSFORENINGER (DK)
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK – NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK (IE)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Cluster Grand Paris Sport (FR)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI CASSINO E DEL LAZIO MERIDIONALE (IT)
Latest EPSI News
The project meeting was hosted by MUNSTER TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (MTU).
“Active ageing through Sport and Accessible Tourism”: the EPSI and ENAT webinar to learn more on Silver Economy
The webinar is part of the Senior Eco-Nect project and took place on the 12th of December online
In close collaboration with ESA, we are organizing a webinar on December 15th at 2 p.m. CET to present ESA’s new call here on “Inclusive and Accessible sport”.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.