Fit for the Digital Age
Digifit addresses the E+ priorities of digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity and to promote skills development of sport staff.
The project will develop digital skills and competencies with organisations and individuals involved for Europe’s future sustainable growth and cohesion. By aiming at innovation among the grassroots sport sector, it is also making meaningful contributions to the EU’s addressed priorities by stimulating innovation and bridging the knowledge, skills and competencies gap. As a result, it will create a layer of protection and resilience for the grassroots sport organisations in the years to come.
- INTERNATIONAL SPORT AND CULTURE ASSOCIATION – ISCA (DK)
- CREPS DES PAYS DE LA LOIRE (FR)
- DANSKE GYMNASTIK OG IDRAETSFORENINGER (DK)
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK – NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK (IE)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Cluster Grand Paris Sport (FR)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI CASSINO E DEL LAZIO MERIDIONALE (IT)
Latest EPSI News
EPSI and ESA sign a Memorandum of Intent to boost sport innovation with space technologies.
EPSI grows with three fantastic organizations!
The project partners and the goals of the project were presented On the 24th of October started the kick-off meeting of the SENIOR ECO-NECT project. The meeting gathered all the project partners for the first time to explore the project objectives and the upcoming...