Fit for the Digital Age
Digifit addresses the E+ priorities of digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity and to promote skills development of sport staff.
The project will develop digital skills and competencies with organisations and individuals involved for Europe’s future sustainable growth and cohesion. By aiming at innovation among the grassroots sport sector, it is also making meaningful contributions to the EU’s addressed priorities by stimulating innovation and bridging the knowledge, skills and competencies gap. As a result, it will create a layer of protection and resilience for the grassroots sport organisations in the years to come.
- INTERNATIONAL SPORT AND CULTURE ASSOCIATION – ISCA (DK)
- CREPS DES PAYS DE LA LOIRE (FR)
- DANSKE GYMNASTIK OG IDRAETSFORENINGER (DK)
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK – NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK (IE)
- EUROPEAN PLATFORM FOR SPORTS AND INNOVATION (BE)
- INSTITUTO PORTUGUES DO DESPORTO E JUVENTUDE I.P. (PT)
- Cluster Grand Paris Sport (FR)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI CASSINO E DEL LAZIO MERIDIONALE (IT)
Latest EPSI News
We welcome our new members from Spain, Greece and Italy!
Companies from the sports sector, together with the EU project SmartSports4GoodLife, will be present in Barcelona from the 30th of January to the 01st of February 2023.
Another big event attended by the project partners and companies in the sports sector!
Online workshop held by Senior Eco-Nect partners about the creation and animation of ecosystems and the involvement of stakeholders.