Approach towards a sporty and healthy lifestyle
APPLE Project aims to sensitize Europeans, especially children, towards the importance of a healthy lifestyle
The Project aims to sensitize European citizens, especially young people and children, towards the importance of conducting a healthy lifestyle. This target is going to be reached through a series of seminars and active lessons with boys and girls in schools and with meetings relevant stakeholders. These activities are focusing not only on sport promotion, but on health in a wider perspective. Working with young people is indeed crucial to improve health conditions of present and future society.
The Project works in the framework of encouraging participation in sport and physical activity, with a special focus on two of the pillars of the so-called “Tartu Call For A Healthy Lifestyle”, document of the European Commission launched during the opening of the European Week of Sport 2017 in Tartu (Estonia): sport and health.
The Project agrees with the European Commission idea of creating a joint action not only focusing on sport, but including a 360° health perspective. Through a series of activities, the Partners involved aim to create a common programme of school lessons and seminars dedicated, from one hand, to promote sport and physical activity and, from another hand, to promote and inform citizens and young people about the importance of healthy style of living.
- sensitize European citizens, especially young people and children, towards the importance of conducting a healthy lifestyle.
- encouraging participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the Council Recommendation on health-enhancing physical activity.
- Create implementation activities of the “Tartu Call For A Healthy Lifestyle”, document of the European Commission launched during the opening of the European Week of Sport 2017 in Tartu (Estonia).
- Follow the European Commission idea of creating a joint action not only focusing on sport, but including a 360° health perspective.
- Social and Emotional Well-Being: https://www.facebook.com/lazioatletica/videos/171400518134859/
- Nutritional Well-Being : https://www.facebook.com/lazioatletica/videos/292392008939147/
- Mental Well-Being : https://www.facebook.com/lazioatletica/videos/2877448945863909/
- Physical Well-being : https://www.facebook.com/lazioatletica/videos/2877448945863909/
Full List of Partners
- S. S. Lazio Atletica Leggera (Italy);
- AaB (Denmark);
- Crvena Zvedza (Serbia);
- Feyenoord Rotterdam (The Netherlands);
- HASK Mladost (Croatia);
- Olympiacos SFP (Greece);
- Polisportiva Pontevecchio (Italy);
- SC Levski Sport for All (Bulgaria);
- European Platform for Sport Innovation – EPSI (Belgium);
The Liguria Region, renowned for its natural landscape and sports facilities, is set to be evaluated by a committee in Genova, Italy, for the ‘European Region of Sport 2025’ award, recognizing its potential for sports innovation.
The European project I3-INSHAPE promotes interregional collaboration to accelerate the introduction of technological innovations to promote physical activity and well-being, boosting the economy across Europe.
BST.Coach became an EPSI member in October 2022, and in less than a year they have gotten their idea funded by the European Space Agency (ESA), also thanks to EPSI’s strategic partnership with the ESAl, signed last year. BST.Coach has always been an active member, attending both our annual events and different webinars, and supporting EPSI initiatives.