Job Posting: EPSI Assistant: the figure we are looking for will assist the EPSI staff and will be supporting the administration and management of EU funded projects and the Members relations. Apply by 22nd September!
Who are we?
The European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI) is a non for-profit European association (ASBL) located in Brussels, Belgium.
EPSI is a Membership-based networking organisation of Universities, Research Institutes, Clusters, Associations, Federations, Industries, Public Authorities and SMEs which focuses on innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to leisure, transport, education, tourism, environment, construction and health in Europe. In line with its Vision of “Leading Sport Innovation Globally”, EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment to stimulate businesses development with a focus on the quadruple Helix: Public Authorities, Businesses, Academia and End Consumers.
What are we looking for?
We are a small yet dynamic team looking for an Assistant to support the operational side of our office. She/he will assist the EPSI staff and will be supporting the administration and management of EU funded projects and the Members relations. The position will be based in our office in Brussels and reports to the Project Manager.
- Support the Project Manager in the implementation of EU-funded projects, including administrative and communication tasks;
- Advance the completion of new project via the bottom up approach of members’ “Concept notes”;
- Follow up and solve issues related to the implementation of the EU-funded projects, under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Manage information flows/contacts with members and respond to queries (general communication, information requests);
- Organisations report and follow up of the strategic conversations;
- Follow up and solve issues related to EPSI members, under the guidance of the Executive Directors.
- Assist with organising and following up on EPSI internal and external events, including EPSI’s member groups and liaising with EPSI members.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Competencies:
- University Degree in relevant field (International Relations/European Studies, Communication Studies, Sport/Physical Education Studies);
- Knowledge and experience in managing European Projects;
- Strong computer skills (especially Microsoft Office 365) as well as Communication and Social Media/Web; management skills;
- Genuine fluency in spoken and written English (any other European language is a plus);
- Graphic Designing skills/knowledge will be considered a strong plus;
- Knowledge in using SharePoint and CRM system will be considered a strong plus;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Sports enthusiast;
- Be mature and flexible, responsible and a good team player with a practical spirit and can-do attitude;
- Have the right to work in Belgium.
What we offer:
- Professional education and hands on experience on how to manage an association;
- Close contact with the European Sport ecosystem / EPSI members;
- To be actively involved in the implementation of the daily office deliverables;
- Informal, supportive and collaborative, yet highly professional working environment;
- A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere;
- A stimulating working environment.
- A contract based on a «Convention d’immersion professionnelle»
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for the “Convention d’immersion professionelle” contract under Belgian law for a starting period of 6 months, initially with the intention to be renewed upon mutual satisfaction based on set KPIs. The remuneration will be defined bilaterally based on competence and previous experience.
Please apply by the 22nd of September 2020 by sending an email with your CV and a motivation letter (max one page) in English at email@example.com with your last name, first name and EPSI Assistant in the subject line.
Interviews will take place online (via Zoom) from the 28th of September 2020
Please note that due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.