Looking for a job? We are hiring a new staff member and a new intern: apply by next 21st February!
The European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI) is a non for-profit European association (ASBL) located in Brussels (BE).
EPSI is a Membership-based networking organisation of Universities, Research Institutes, Clusters, Associations, Federations, Industries and SMEs which focuses on innovation in the area of physical activity/sport, related to Leisure, transport, education, tourism,environment, construction and health in Europe. In line with its Vision of “Leading Sport Innovation Globally”, EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment to stimulate businesses development with a focus on the quadruple Helix: Public Authorities, Businesses, Academia and End Consumers.
We are currently looking for:
- an intern to support the operational side of our business. She/he will assist the EPSI Team and will be supporting the administration and management of EU funded projects. This role will include follow up of our different projects in collaboration with the Project manager, general assistance to carry out all the office based activities such as attending EU meetings, drafting reports, helping in the organization of EPSI events, maintenance of our CRM database and more generally support
- a staff member with a “convention d’immersion professionelle” contract to support the Project Manager in the implementation of EU funded projects: monitoring the general implementation of the project, attend and follow up of international meetings, working on intellectual outputs. The selected candidate will also support EPSI in its business development: contacting possible members, following up on current memberships and possible new partners/affiliates.
- Support the Project and the Administration manager in the organisation of his / her activities (management of agendas, travels and other arrangements);
- Facilitate the functioning of the Association in relation to internal and external stakeholders;
- Information exchange within the EPSI members;
- Support the Project Manager in the implementation of EU-funded projects;
- Handle office logistics (mail, phone) and manage service suppliers (renting, cleaning, catering, procurements, etc.) and maintain proper stock levels;
- Coordinate appointments, travel arrangements, online and on-site meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules;
- Be involved in the organization and management of the EPSI events;
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Genuine fluency in spoken and written English;
- Strong computer skills (especially Microsoft Office 365);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Sports enthusiast;
- Web management skills will be a plus (WordPress)
- Be mature and flexible, responsible and a good team player with a practical spirit.
What you will find at EPSI:
- Professional education and hands on experience on how to manage a business
- Close contact with all the European Sport ecosystem / EPSI members
- To be actively involved in the implementation of the daily office deliverables;
- Informal, supportive and collaborative, yet highly professional working environment;
- A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere;
- A stimulating working environment;
INTERN: Please note that this is an unpaid internship for a fixed period of 6 months.
STAFF MEMBER: Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for the “convention d’immersion professionelle” contract for a starting period of 6 months. The remuneration will be defined based on competence and previous experience.
How to apply
Please apply sending an email with your CV and a motivation letter (max one page) at the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Closing date for applications is February 21, 2020.
- Interviews will start on the following week.
- Possibility to start first or second week of March.