EPSI Brokerage event
- Final outcome Happy to have meet many of you during our past Brokerage event which, according to participants, was a great success as also indicated by Bruno D’Hulster (Victoris – SportaMundi) in his statement attached.
- All Presentations: As requested, you can find all the presentations (Key Note Speakers, Strategic Partners and Pitches from EPSI members).
- Next steps: As you know we are now following up on the different project ideas in collaboration with our Strategic Consultant so as to meet the April deadline for Earsmus +
- Next Brokerage event: As already indicated please note that next Brokerage event will be organised on June 25th and 26th in Belgrade in conjunction with our General Assembly. Please find attached a very initial draft program for the preliminary organisation of your trips. More to come soon. Moreover, since requests for pitches presentations are already coming in, please do let us know – by February 28th – if you wish to present you project ideas and have a pitch presentation slot. The presentation slots will be assigned on a “First come first served basis” until time exhaustion.
- Movie of the last Brokerage Event: It has been uploaded on EPSI website and social media channels:
EPSI Members Concept notes
Please find attached the updated list of members “Concept notes” for your information and again expression of interest should you wish to join any of those project idea consortia (For information and reactions by February 28th).
EPSI signs a new Strategic collaboration agreement with consultant Mike Coyne
For your information, Mike is a expert in carrying out studies related to our sector and has done some compiling work for the European Parliament but he is most famous for an important 2016 study on the Contribution of Sport to Regional Development through the Structural Funds. Nice that he was able to join our EPSI network.
EPSI Brokerage event
For information and expression of interest by February 28th
Business / Social Goals description Form
Following the same principle of the “Fund Raising” Concept notes / project ideas descriptions, we are now keen to better understand what are your Business / Social (for public authorities) goals. In this respect you will find enclosed a dedicated form that we have created that we would like you to compile and send back by February 28th. Thanks
The Institute of Biomechanics of Valencia – IBV, one of EPSI founding members, presents its services
At IBV, we know that some research departments and companies desire to conduct specific tests before acquiring expensive and innovative technology, without waiting for an investment budget approval. That’s why we propose a full rental laboratory service, which makes our HAL (Human Assessment Laboratory) available to IBV’s partners and clients. Through it, our entire facility, staff and state-of-the-art equipment are available to other research teams and companies interested in the fields of 3D human anthropometry, biomechanical analysis or human modelling among others. Please find attached 2 explanatory PPTs on IBV’s HAL / Move 4D. By being present at the laboratory site, research institution can adjust their current work, incorporating new approaches in their pipelines, in which IBV 4D technology plays a relevant role.
Metropolis of Lille (France) – call for proposal / project on “sporting objects & Connected Stadium”
One of our partners (and hopefully future member ) the Metropolis of Lille, has kindly reach out to us since they have most recently published a call for projects on “Sporting object and connected stadium” attached. As you will see from the attached document this call for projects aims at boosting innovation and experimentation at local scale, by offering European stakeholders (companies, labs, etc.) the opportunity to test their solutions under real conditions, within an unique testing ground: the Stadium Lille Métropole in Villeneuve d’Ascq. The selected projects shall concern three communities of testers:
- High-level sportsmen and sportswomen (athletes): Home Town Resident Clubs.
- University students (mainly STAPS students), available during day time.
- «Mass» recreational sportsmen and sportswomen: General public, facility users.
Reply required by February 28th
- Plese consider that our last months requesting new members namely
Have been duly accepted. In the meantime we have received two additional applications – as per forms attached:
This confirms that we are now expanding our network also toward the Public authorities being important stakeholders in the Public Private Partnership approach. More will come at all the geographical levels national / regional / provincial and municipal.
New EPSI CRM: For information and input by 5 EPSI members (pilot phase)
As already anticipated we have practically finalised our new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system but before rolling it out to all our members (with our next “EPSI update” of March) we will carry out a testing phase with 6/7 selected members namely:
- Cluster : Sport and Technology
- Universities : Iuav of Venice + University of Trento.
- SME : Kinetic Analysis
- European Federation : European Multisport Club Association
- Sport Federation : National Portuguese Swimming Federation
- Media Agency : Arko
We will follow up indivualy with all of them.