EPSI brokerage event sept 2016
EPSI organised the EPSI brokerage event 2016-1 in Brussels on September 28th, 2016.
In June 2016 the EPSI members were informed about upcoming calls for proposals and other opportunities in the EU. Based on this they were invited to react with expressions of interest, which may either be based on calls or on ideas for projects.
On September 28th EPSI organized a brokerage event for match making around the ideas for projects.
The EPSI brokerage event (in the same spirit of earlier EPSI events) enables members to find new project partners for upcoming ideas as well as projects-ideas to blossom. The event incorporates workshops that will be based around expressions of interests for project ideas that are put forward by the EPSI members.
14.00 – 14.30 Welcome by EPSI directors: Mr. Rene Wijlens & Mr. Alberto Bichi; Tour de table
14.30 -14.50 Introduction on EPSI call scan and procedure for project development: Mr. Rene Wijlens;
14.50-15.05 NMPB-05-2017Advanced materials and innovative design for improved functionality and aesthetics in high added value consumer goods: Ms. Maria Moragues Canovas, DG Research and Innovation, EC;
15.05 – 15.25 Practical Services and support from Enterprise Europe Network to set up a R&D Consortium: Ms. Barbara Andreani from Enterprise Europe Network;
15.25 – 16.10 Pitch of project ideas- round 1
- Mr. Enrique Alcantara (IBV- Spain):
- Smart System;
- Mr. Harmen Bijsterbosch (InnoSportLab Sport&Vitality; cluster Sports and Technology – Netherlands):
- Improving Urban Sport Performances;
- Sport Accommodation of the Future;
- De-Medicalisation by a Healthy Active Lifestyle;
- Vital Cities;
- Mr. Marc Van der Zande (Cluster Sports and Technology- Netherlands):
- Data Science
16.10-16.20 Short break;
16.20 – 17.00 Pitch of project ideas – round 2;
- Mr. Peter Schultheis (Pruf und Forschungsinstiut-Germany)
- Prof. Medardo Chiapponi- Universita Iuav di Venezia:
- New Project idea: Design, Sport, Life Quality and Health for Ageing People;
17.00 – 18.00 Match making sessions; open space;
18.00 – 18.15 Brief wrap up and closing of the brokerage event.
Results of the brokerage event are available for EPSI members and for invitees.
Results can be found here (please be aware that you need to be logged in as member or as visitor of the brokerage event)