EU4SportsClusters Alliance is a project co-financed by the European Commission to implement and test a Joint Internationalization Strategy for the European Strategic Sport Clusters Partnership, developing new value chains and exploiting international opportunities for SMEs, especially those existing in third markets outside the EU.
EU4SportsClusters Alliance is the evolution and growth of a sport partnership fostered in 2013 as a result of the CIP-funded project EU4SportsClusters (2012-2014).
The alliance is made up of five European partners (INDESCAT from Catalonia, Spain; Sports & Technology, The Netherlands; EPSI (European Platform for Sports Innovation), Belgium; Cluster Montagne, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France; and Flanders’ Bike Valley, Belgium), and has five specific objectives to fulfil:
- Consolidate the European Strategic Sport Clusters Partnership;
- Define new value chains along the sport cross-sectorial industry;
- Develop new collaborative cluster tools to foster the internationalization of SMEs;
- Implement and enrich the Joint Internationalisation Strategy for the participant clusters and its SMEs;
- Disseminate and exchange the results and lessons learned among other European clusters.
More information about project and partners can be found on the digital brochure:
- English version: EU4Sports Cluster Alliance
- Dutch version:EU4Sports Cluster Alliance Dutch
- French version: EU4Sports Cluster Alliance Francais – web2
- Catalan version: EU4Sports Cluster Alliance Catalan- web2